Monday, April 09, 2012

The son becomes the father and the father the son


Every son tries to become or imitate his father.. Every father sees his son as a new version of his own thoughts...

Some were lucky to see him and learn ... 

Some were given a different path but the amazing part comes when others come and tell u ... your action reflect your father.... "its in his blood"

For some they are the role models .. some hated them... some were confused "Is he and old fool?" 

Some had them through out their lives just by their sides... some were just deprived of their company.

Every son thought ... 


I should take his responsibilities... 
He gave up so much for me.. 
Why is he always worried what I will become.. what will I do ... 
He at times is so ignorant of things ... he is innocent of all these ... 

And comes a phase where the son becomes father... that exactly is when the boy changes his mindset towards his father and understands how tough is the job of a father ...

Making some one learn their culture - the most difficult job. 
Full filling the childhood innocent requests... - You, yourself will wonder looking at the question.
Always worried what my child becomes - "Will he be like me ,,,, No he should not be like me... I am not the best role model for him...." thoughts continue... 
His questions are so innocent... 
He sees the world in such a different way ... he is not like me.. he is better than me.. 

I remember Jor El quoting 

"The son becomes the father and the father the son"

No comments:

Post a Comment