Saturday, July 07, 2012

My Review and question on Dark Knight Trilogy.


My Review and question on Dark Knight Trilogy.
I see DK trilogy more form batman's point of view...
I know we all love the Joker...
I especially like Ras Al Ghul... he made batman stronger... Indeed no Ras Al Ghul no Batman … Right ?
Its joker (I see it as a test for Bat's abilities)
I have seen so many movies ... but this compares to every human soul... You can relate and debate and understand that how every man falls for his principles. It’s a battle within, not out side... Gotham ... yes Gotham is just a play ground and the test goes with in... It more like Gotham is the fuel..
Batman Begins talked about
Why a man does rises more than himself? And takes a path which is sure to be hard and filled with struggle…
Ras had a very complex idea of justice... he is more of revenge and balance of justice. Very difficult to achieve and the collateral damage in it!!
I seriously loved what Rachel said in the end...
No, *this* is your mask. Your real face is the one that criminals now fear. The man I loved - the man who vanished - he never came back at all. But maybe he's still out there, somewhere. Maybe some day, when Gotham no longer needs Batman, I'll see him again.
So does it mean that once a man takes a path ... a path of righteousness/principles...It’s a permanent decision???

The Dark Knight ... Aahhh cant talk less about it.
Joker I never seen him as the villain of Batman ... he is best friend Bat can ever have ... cut it down it was Bruce Wayne his actual enemy.
This part I see it as a test ... Bat now took the path... there will be questions for any principle we take... for any rules we make...

A small dialogues from TDK....
Batman: Where is Dent?
The Joker: You have all these rules and you think they'll save you.
Lt. James Gordon: [Batman slams the Joker against a wall] He's in control.
Batman: I have one rule.
The Joker: Oh, then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
Batman: Which is?
The Joker: The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.
[mimicking Batman's voice]
The Joker: And tonight you're gonna break your one rule!
Batman: I'm considering it.
The Joker: Oh, there's only minutes left, so you're gonna have to play my little game if you want to save one of them.
Batman: [softly, fearful] Them?
The Joker: You know for a while there, I thought you really were Dent. The way you threw yourself after her!

So joker says u cant survive the rules.. They will kill you ... May be its more like what dent said in that note...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Dent is every man who loses control... who can’t control his emotions... we always have a second face which we hide always...

I have a question which The Dark knight Rises has to answer...

Is death an answer to how big the man’s principles were?

Will it be death that will define how powerful the man was?

Is it always death that will be end of legacy?

Every one is waiting for BANE … I am waiting for Bat … what will be do now the he will be torn both mentally as well as physically …

BAT your rule is very difficult to survive…  

Cat women: You don’t owe theses people any more. You have given them everything…
Batman: Not everything … not yet.

1 comment: